Counseling for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do you find that these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything to change how I feel about myself.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to practice self-care and have some alone time away from the demands of loved ones and others.
- I don’t like who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to isolate away from others.
- I feel heart-wrenching pain which no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark which I can’t stand but believe I can’t change it.
If you have had any form of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are therapists who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own or define them and that there are many options available to once again have hope and become more resilient in the face of relative and unique stressors in their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed, and therefore my goal is to help clients sort out their environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors that contribute to and exacerbate their depressive symptoms while offering support and care through a very dark and dim time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally learn ways to manage your depression and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.